Wednesday, January 7, 2009

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable. ~Mark Twain

1-7-09-M Lesson for today being organized isn't half bad. After pre-cutting a ton of veggies and pre cooking lean proteins throwing together a meal was actually easy. I made a delicious ( my standard is no one ended up in the ER) turkey chili the day before it was easy enough to heat it up with a little low fat cheese on it. Six minute meal you can't beat that. I've continued to increase my time on the bike and add more water to my daily routine. My kids are being supportive telling me mom.. you might not be the fattest person at the town pool this summer if you keep this up.
I'm still in the honeymoon period.. with this .. the New Year's excitement.. let's hope I don't want a divorce from this diet any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment