Saturday, January 3, 2009

1-3-2009-R So its the tale of the caterpillar and the turtle! I dont stand much of a chance but I will keep truckin' on like the Mr. Consistant turtle I am. You see how she already counts on losses and missed meals due to illness. Shes a real Pro I tell ya. Dieting is tough in my case since I have no bottom teeth right now, so it makes crunching carrots and veggies impossible. So no, it is all those rich soft crock pot meals that are in my immediate future, that constitute my diet. But thats okay, I have a secret weapon ... a new treadmill! I walked off 180lbs over a dozen years ago so Im thinking until I can chew again it will help balance the scales! Even if my legs arent as good as they used to be. I figure last year was the year of getting rid of smoking and this year the year of end weight times! Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment