Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moving things .. ( pun intended)

1-13-09 M- I've started weighing myself on my Wii fit.. which measures everything.. you weight.. height.. age.. chronological age.. balance etc. The scale says I weigh more than my old scale but I'll start from what it says. One great thing it does do is suggest exercises to improve your body type etc. I've been getting a little bored with the bike.. so today it was fun to mix things up with aerobic exercise! It was laughable seeing me try to follow along to the dance party after about 1053 tries I finally got the hang of it and really started to break a sweat. ( Note to self do NOT have your kids in the room when you attempt such a feat as they tend to snicker at you.) Part of the reason it said I weighed more yesterday and this is gross .. it turns out I haven't taken a decent poo in a few days. After accomplishing that I got on the scale a full 2.4lbs lighter this morning. So yes.. the theory still holds.. eat.. exercise and don't forget to poo! When I saw all the exercise choices.. I was very excited. I think I'll kick some cardio butt with boxing.. then do some yoga.. and still embrace the bike.. Now if only the donut cravings would go away! Accccckkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment