Sunday, January 11, 2009

Be Careful with the Rewards Program

Indulgence is always a balancing act. Cheater Cheater should have checked with me before she went hog wild. I would have offered some advice similar to the bodybuilders I used to train. The first rule
  • Ease into it, squeeze as much pleasure from as little a reward as you can.
  • dont treat it as an indugence, treat it as the prize you won.
M very easily could have achieved her culinary nirvana by eating a great deal less and taking longer to savor it all. Perhaps she will use this post to remind her next time. This week has been rough but I feel like I am trying at least 'a little' to get on a consistent track even though I have missed a treadmill day. She was hell bent to send weekly scale pictures and I did of course while she hemmed and hawed about her scale NOW being broken. More blah blah blah in my book. So the tale of the tape is this;
12-30-08 253lbs, 1-11-09 249.4 3.5 lbs in two weeks of not really trying to diet at all, so I'll gladly take it. Lets see what M and a new scale says.

No comments:

Post a Comment