Monday, January 26, 2009

Ack..

1-26-09-M-.. Gaining back 5lbs wasn't in my plan nor was skipping working out. Winter blues hit hard and I am back to square one. Rick said nice blog we have going there not that you ever visit it. Seasonal depression has hit hard. I have no energy to get out of bed and do things.
But since I'm back on the blog.. I will get my fat ass back to working out as well. Fact is I felt 100x better doing it and like total shit since I've stopped. So any normal person would say get your self back in motion. That's the plan. This weekend we adopted a new 6 month old adorable puppy he needs lots of walks and tons of play time so he's given me a smile and motivation to put the fork down and put one foot in front of the other again.
It's never easy.. but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment