Monday, January 5, 2009

Ack..

1-05-09-M- Ack.. Ack.. Ack.. started to work out today.. slow at first as I'm still recovering from the flu and various other maladies. I'm not sure what was scarier getting on the bike or looking at myself in form fitting yoga pants and seeing 10lbs of potatoes in a 5lb sack.. again ack.. ack ack..baby's got back.. and front.. and top ... You get the point.
I return to work today.. where the temptations of goodies are always there. My best hope is to bring in food so I can avoid their treats of torment.
I need a plan of attack. At some point this week I plan on pre cutting all my veggies and putting them in plastic containers so I can easily reach for them to cook with It will save on prep time and not give me stress when it comes to cooking. Part of my problem has always been the time it takes to cook a decent meal since I always have such a busy schedule. Just to get today's work out in I started setting my alarm clock for an hour earlier last week so I would be used to waking up to squeeze it in.
Rick claims.. this is tougher on him because of his mouth problems.. As flipping IF.. the man can only have liquids which should make him lose weight faster. If all I had were liquids I'd be Heidi Klume thin already.
In a few minutes I must face the scale.. or as I'd like to now refer to as the Firing Squad. But I must remain ever diligent .

No comments:

Post a Comment