Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Road Back to Being 'Back' On Top

There are times when you understand the whole is bigger than the parts and M's last post reminded me how much her support contributes to my success as well as I do. Its why she Rocks and why I adore her. I must pat her on the back for going through the motions on this day! Its been hard for her and I know this stress has brought her down. So while we know how my progress has been going, we need to focus on M getting back to making progress. So heres how it needs to go:

M needs to meditate and visualize her pain going away.
She needs to pamper and play, whatever however it goes matters little ... just play, pamper, have fun.
She needs to look past today at what she wants TO DO other than work at the positions she has now. (think Big)

Three simple things that will serve to get M back on track, shake off the blahs and put a spring back in her stride. We're in this together so her back on track spurs me to STAY on track so as she says ... win/win. Its funny, one part wants June to get here in a hurry so I can get my reward wooo and another part wants time to go slow so I can lose as much as possible and be the best yummy me I can be. A dilemma LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment