Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Clock is ticking!!!

73 days is not a long time and my cohort hasnt mentioned anything about her efforts of late so I have to wonder if she is conceding the contest all ready? I have been far from perfect even with no teeth now and perpetual mouth soreness. The crockpot is my friend AND my enemy as I cook yumminess in it that I can gum comfortably but is also some rich fare! Thankfully I am not eating A LOT of it either so that the progress I have made isnt once again wasted. Sundays weigh in was 242.2lbs.  and still stands as nearly a dozen pounds  off the beginning weight. M's work is cut out for her! Especially as I intend to up the treadmill duration yet again and set my mind to burning more calories. I definately can see more lean muscle mass in my legs of late and I want to keep that transformation going. We're quickly coming down to the wire and the day of reckoning will soon be upon us ... and come to think of it a little bit O jiggle when my palm is cracking that butt, does sound a lot like a good time so maybe I should think about what I truly wish for! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment