Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back In the Saddle and Eating On The Run

M talks about her good food choices and she does way better than I, however, amongst the lo-cal this and the weight watchers that, I hear about her cooking for family and stuffing her face. So her caloric roller coaster doesn't help her cause. What I hear less about is any exercise whatsoever, especially when she has a stationary bike and wiifit on the premises. Myself on the other hand, with little change to my food intake - perhaps reducing quantity here and there - has significantly increased their exercise activity and is seeing results. In the coming week I will be tripling my treadmill time from when I started around the holidays and looking to make small diet changes. But even before that happens the scale hints at my conversion of fat to muscle and its effect on burning even more with the weight 243.2. Thats a full 10lb drop from the beginning of this process. While Im turning up the heat, losing the rest of my bad teeth at the end of the week and adjusting my diet for that pain and to burn more fat ... M may want to be concerned about her chances at winning. I got my right hand ready to smack that ass when it is being tenacious at the end of this process. She may not mind the smack so much (wink,) but that jiggle wont make her so happy, as I collect my winnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment