Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Smack.. that...

3-11-09- M Rick is right.. he's the exercise king.. as long as it's INDOORS.. his pasty white body might be shrinking but he's afraid of the sun.. and refuses to go outdoors for a simple walk in nature. What he fails to realize is that he could easily do 3 miles outside getting fresh air vs 1-2 miles stuck on a boring treadmill. And THAT's where I'll take him.. most people get bored with their exercise routines.. within a few months if they don't mix it up. .. He's right about what I eat.. but those food changes add up. Yesterday was my birthday so knowing cake would be on the horizon I watched what I ate in the morning. Ok.. so I watched with one eye closed. What he also fails to realize is that the warmer weather is upon us.. and while I might not be sweating up a storm inside.. I have in fact been taking the puppy for long walks outside. My downfall this week is stress.. I do have to find a way to get rid of it. Work is causing me stomach problems bouts of binge eating and no sleep. Perhaps Rick is right.. I'm gonna try using my bike between jobs to see if it gets rid of some stress. Maybe working out later in the day will also curb my late in the day urges to eat. Since that seems to be where I get into the most trouble. As for Rick smacking my jiggly ass.. I say bring it brotha.. don't threaten me with a good time! Oh and thanks for the very generous birthday gift.. I love you man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment