Monday, April 13, 2009

Crunch time

4-13-09-M- It's been forever since I've been here.. even longer since I've made any effort to lose weight or care about myself. When I said there were 2 ways I could go after my break up
well I took the easy path of self destruction. No clue where I'll end up in this fight against the flab. I have all the best intentions in the world but right now I don't feel worthy of it. Rick has been my bestfriend.. he's the best human I know.. and he's doing great. Trash talking him at this point would serve no purpose. He's gonna win this bet.. but I figure I have a few months left I might as well give it one last try. I have nothing left to lose. Regardless of what Ricks number on the scale will be he's already won. He's stuck with it.. and been a true cheerleader in my life.
So if I lose I still win.. I get to spend time with him my dearest friend.. and embrace all the goodness that is him.

No comments:

Post a Comment