Thursday, February 26, 2009

Once Again its On Like Donkey Kong

There she goes, talkin about that ass again! Beat me ... Bahhhh. In June Im going to go up there and SMACK that ass and say; 'Didnt quite lose enough of this, did ya.' Then I'll just have to charge my ink to your account and it will say Mo'Bigger Ass Lost! But thats okay, you gotta strive for those unreachable dreams M! Looks like I am starting to work my way down again. Was 248.2 today so perhaps Im starting to stumble back on track a little bit. Yes, I know I weighed, and she predicted that I would and she knows me so I figured I would give up that one.

Yes, she is right about me not so much doing this to lose the weight. Im on board beacause I know she wants to lose it bad and whats the best way I can support her? By poking her competitve side and sharing it all with her! Besides there are some rewards at the end of this I just will NOT miss! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment