Sunday, February 8, 2009

1 Wonderful Party

You know when M checks out of that horrible hotel and she gets herself back ... she will start to come back to life. I look forward to that so much as I miss the real M! So, as she starts eating to nourish and stops doing it to fill a void, it will all fall together!

My 245.2 lbs on the scale this morning is a pleasure to see and a full 8lbs gone since this quest began. But I must not let it up I am up against a wily diet pro that when on her game is a disciplined healthy eating machine. My small current advantage will be goine before I know it if I am not careful! 200lbs is a LONG way away. Cant seem to choose what I win yet, but I am working on it! It must be a bonding, meaningful thing. Something special to look back on. That is in case of the long odds that are on me ... come in. I think the treadmill may be calling me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment