Sunday, February 22, 2009

Brutal Honesty!

2-22-09- M.. Ok.. I got back on the scale.. if misery loves company so does flab. I am now heavier than I was when we started this. Which means I have to lose that plus the weight we bet each other we'd lose. But getting back on the scale was a start. I also rejoined weight watchers online and hope to keep better tabs on myself. I bought a new scale since I have zero time to keep starting up the wii fit for each weigh in. I bought a Brita Water Filter Pitcher to save money on all the water I'm going to have to consume if I have any hopes of catching Rick.
The thing is even with the setbacks.. I'm still here and still engaged in doing this.. which at this point in the game I didn't think I would be. The past month has been rough.. I won't deny that but I'm starting to feel like my old self again.. coming out of mourning my period over my old relationship and really starting to embrace my life the adventure not my life the person who got dumped or my life the person who gained weight. But me.. the super dork.. the silly mom.. the best friend to Rick.. Me.. the person I have to get to know again and to love myself more than I love a container of ice cream.. it will never love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment